KReporter 4.0.7 is released and available. Amongst other topics the folloing issues have been fixed:
– Sugar7 compatibility operators
– Missing charfunction combo for series
– Sort flag does not sort full results
– Implement accesslevel logic
– PHP7 export to excel not working
– Cannot remove union modules once they are added.
– List of available target lists not populating in edit view integration tab
– Export to target list scheduler not working.
– Scheduler not setting next schedule date for new reports
– Duplicating a report duplicates everything including date created & assigned user
– Unable to scroll through list of users when reassigning a report in edit view
– Export summary to Excel: no data in worksheet
– Totals not working in pivots
– Cannot change the ‘records per page’ count
– The Save Layout button isn’t working in Tree View
– Exporting to CSV does not use any selected filters in detail view of the report.
– KReporter 3.x compatibility union
– Select module per typeAhead in union tree
– KReport Detail not loaded in sugar < 6.5
KReporter 4.0.7 can be found on our download page as ususal